Optimal Fusion is a leading integrated media company utilizing exclusive properties and platforms to link brands and consumers through targeted-high-impact marketing solutions. Pairing our proprietary Custom-Content platform, our portfolio of internal properties and our social media prowess with cutting edge technology, Optimal Fusion cultivates a brand-safe environment perfectly situated to target relevant consumers. Optimal Fusion owns and operates a suite of content sites such as WeeklySauce.com, LadyClever.com, ThehealthCast.com, and many others.
- Upload, test and troubleshoot new campaign setups.
- Work with various internal departments and 3rd party vendors to facilitate the implementation of integrated campaign elements
- Maintain and communicate technical specs to your team.
- Help monitor daily, weekly, and monthly campaign performance to ensure full delivery and maximize creative performance
- Troubleshoot operational campaign issues with both internal and external parties
- Provide excellent customer service for clients and agencies
- Keep on top of industry trends in online advertising and ad operations
- Deliver daily reports to the operations team
- Schedule and test new ad formats
- Manage ad-hoc projects
- Implement and share trafficking best practices across the team
- Present Sales team with updates and ensure they are kept appraised of all developments within trafficking which impact their campaigns
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1+ year of working experience
- Detail-oriented and flexible enough to function comfortably in an environment of constant change
- Familiarity with HTML, Flash and rich media is preferred
- A clear understanding of interactive advertising industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communications skills and ability to work with others across multiple departments
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and analytical
- Highly organized and able to multi-task effectively
- Ability to meet deadlines
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to all career opportunities